Studying for the GRE can be intimidating, but what if we tell you that you can have some form of control over it? You can choose your test-study option for the GRE among three different methodologies offered by PowerScore.
Our research has found this tool to be a reasonable offer in the market, as evidenced by client feedback. This PowerScore GRE Prep review aims to help you understand what is in store if you enroll in this course.
What Is the Powerscore Gre Prep Review?
The Powerscore GRE Prep Review is a preparatory course study that gives you three review options - live online, in-person, and accelerated.
You can choose which Powerscore GRE reviews you find most useful as each has its unique features, described briefly below.
- You can choose to have the math-only or verbal only classes, or you can enroll in both.
- There are recordings for each review session, which you can access anytime, thus allowing you to set your own pace in studying.
- All of the materials are available worldwide, which is especially helpful for international students or those who travel outside the country during the period of their review.
- Classes will have a total of 30 hours spent in discussions for the entirety of the review.
- Available for only a couple of select cities, you can check the website for the full list.
- The class meets in a 1-2months class period.
- The course is fast-paced and condensed.
- This methodology is this method is the cheapest of the three available options.
- Available for both in-person and live online.
- Classes will have a total of 16 hours with additional post-study tools assigned.
4 Benefits and Highlights of This Course
The GRE is everyone's first hurdle when aiming to get a Master's degree. You have to get high scores in the exam if you are seeking to enter reputable graduate schools. Passing with flying colors will take hard work and dedication, and the right GRE review course can keep you stay on track.
The following are some of the benefits our team has compiled after conducting extensive research on the PowerScore GRE review.
1. Good selection of course formats
As we have emphasized above, you can choose the method of teaching for your review. All three options have their characteristic target audience, and each claims to boost your chances of getting good GRE scores, regardless of whatever format you follow.
2. Tutoring plans are versatile
Aside from choosing your course format, you also have the option of stating how many hours you want to dedicate to private tutorials. PowerScore has a team of dedicated tutors that you can contact online (using the interactive site portal) or in-person.
3. Affordable pricing options available
Not only does PowerScore give you the freedom to choose how your review should go, but you also have all the power to adjust your payment scheme for the program. You can tweak the many pricing packages of the course to fit whatever budget you have for GRE preparation.
4. Commendable Admissions prep services
You can also get live online one-on-one counseling support for your admissions plans after taking the GRE. The PowerScore admission prep program has a team of graduate experts that can personally help you prepare for your interviews and advise on your graduate school plans.
I never dreamed about success; I worked for it.
- Estée Lauder, American founder of the cosmetic company.
Are There Drawbacks?
Just like any other GRE prep review course, PowerScore GRE prep also has its shortcomings. To help you make more informed decisions, we have presented them below as well.
Some supplementary learning materials missing
Compared to other review courses, like Magoosh and Kaplan's GRE program, PowerScore has a significant lack of supplementary lessons. Although they also have a sound library of resources, you may find some critical tools missing or lacking.
Review books are sometimes erroneous
As revealed by the Powerscore GRE reviews from our team's extensive research, we have found that PowerScore has a couple of faulty materials in their system. Their patrons have complained of such instances but have also pointed out that these do not affect the quality of the time significantly.
Recommended Article: 15 Best GRE Prep Books of 2020
Is the Powerscore Gre Review Worth It?
If you want to have the freedom to choose whichever tools and pricing options fits your GRE study plans, then PowerScore GRE Review could be a good option. Our team has found note-worthy reviews about this product, as it has helped many students get good GRE scores.
However, we have also noted that the Magoosh GRE prep course has more benefits than PowerScore. Although the two courses are exemplary, Magoosh has more credible materials, as revealed by our extensive scrutiny of the two. We are impressed with the interactive Magoosh way of teaching and the number of practice tests that they provide.
Our #1 Recommendation
Magoosh GRE Prep
- The dashboard is easy to use with recommendations for study focus points
- Easy to follow written and video instruction
- Offers a score predictor to help you assess your progress
- Good for both comprehensive and last-minute study
- Structured with clear and flexible lesson plans